The conference was held in Washington DC the week of October 7th. The conference was co-hosted by the District of Columbia Office of Bar Counsel and the Attorney Grievance Commission of Maryland. Conference Materials:
- OBI Conference Notebook
- OBI Conference Video Link
- Cooperation and Collaboration between Federal and State Partners
- OBI Conference notes from Jeanine Verdel
- Proposed Changes to Banking Regulations
- Attorney Regulation and Investigation: Experience from Abroad
The Conference Agenda included handling data breaches, International investigative reciprocity, solicitor regulation in England and Wales and a showcase of the historic Lindbergh kidnapping case.